I realize that I’m 27 and only have 2.5 years until I’m 30. Not too sure how I feel about that so I’ve decided to revisit my 30 before 30 list. This list is pretty much a bucket list of all the things I want to do or at least plan to do before I turn the big 3-0.
12 things accomplished
I feel so blessed to have already experienced so much in my life. Here are 12 things I’ve accomplished these past few years.
- See the Taj Mahal – I got to go to Agra and see 1 of the 7 wonders of the world.
- Live abroad – I lived in Paris for 4 months.
- Visit Australia – I got to visit both Sydney and Brisbane.
- See Niagara Falls – I finally got to see the falls and it is more breathtaking than I had imagined.
- Backpacking in Europe – A friend and I joined a Contiki group and travelled around Western Europe. Check out my blog post on my Contiki experience here!
- Take part in a 10k run – I ran (and walked) the Sun Run in Vancouver, Canada.
- Walk the Great Wall of China – Of course I didn’t walk all of it, but what I did see was incredible.
- Dine at a Michelin star restaurant – Adega, Portuguese restaurant in San Jose. Definitely recommend it to anyone in the area.
- Fly first class or business – Experienced business class quite a few times while working for an airline. Unreal!
- Get a tattoo – I have 2 tattoos.
- Know First Aid – I learned First Aid as part of the training to become a flight attendant.
- Go to a painting class – I did better than expected thanks to the wine they served in class.
Now with this list, I’m not trying to cram everything in because that would be stressful. Instead, I want to look at these and think “it would be so nice to complete this list one of these days”. If I get lucky enough to accomplish any of these things in the future, I will feel extremely grateful.
- Go on a vacation to Greece
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Hike one of the Yosemite trails
- Go skydiving
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Go to a Portugal soccer game for a FIFA Euro Cup
- See the Northern Lights
- Make a vlog or travel video
- Visit the landscapes of Iceland
- See the Pyramids of Egypt
- Improve my French
- See the Grand Canyon
- Ride a horse
- Go on an overnight snowboarding trip
- Learn basic photography
- Have a consistent active and fit lifestyle
- Keep a plant alive
I’m so excited for this year! I’m hoping to cross some of these off the list very soon.
Do you have a bucket list of some sort? Is there anything on this list that you also want to do or see? Let me know in the comments!
“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather