I’m heading to Coachella and I’m going to need to bring my most favourite products. I got a new haircare product about a month ago and I’ve been using it non stop. It’s called the ‘Style Navigator Prep & Finishing Spray’ by Navy Haircare. It’s quickly becoming my go to hair care product. I decided to write a little review on this product since I started packing for Coachella and thought, “I can’t not bring this spray with me this weekend”.
Navy Haircare has just launched their first product called the ‘Style Navigator Prep & Finishing Spray’. It’s a multi purpose prep and finishing spray. It offers protection from heat styling with a weightless finish. The spray gives a natural shine while protecting from harsh uv rays. Navy’s Style Navigator helps to create waves of your own with gorgeous hair. One of the reasons I love using this product is because of its smell. It smells like cotton candy! I admit I overuse it a bit because I want to make sure the smell still lingers. Besides all of the great benefits it gives my hair, it leaves my hair always smelling its best.
Style Navigator benefits: (found on the website)
* Free of sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, phthalates and petrolatum.
* Micro mist spray that combats static and controls frizz.
* Versatile use on wet or dry hair, for all hair types.
* Dry conditioning agents detangle and revive hair.
* Illuminates hair with a weightless finish that leaves zero build-up.
* Prolongs your blowout’s life.
* UV and thermal protection.
* Eco-Friendly packaging.
* Revitalizes hair for smooth, silky softness and natural bounce.
* Expands styling versatility, from easy everyday looks to editorial precision.
* Bright seacoast bouquet evokes the energizing caress of sun and surf.
Navy’s spray always leaves my hair well conditioned and beautifully styled. I absolutely recommend this Navigator Style spray to anyone who loves having healthy, shiny hair and who love sprays with multi purpose use.
“Can we have a moment of silence for all those good hair days where no one important saw us.” – unknown