I’m heading to Coachella and I’m going to need to bring my most favourite products. I got a new haircare product about a month ago and I’ve been using it non stop. It’s called the ‘Style Navigator Prep & Finishing Spray’ by Navy Haircare. It’s quickly becoming my go to hair care product. I decided to write a little review on this product since I started packing for Coachella and thought, “I can’t not bring this spray with me this weekend”.
During the winter months I rely heavily on moisturizing and hydrating products.
- Witch Hazel Rose Petal Toner – Thayers
- Facial Spray – Mario Badescu
- Tsubaki Swirl Moisturizer – Boscia
Here are some beauty products that I’ve been loving recently. These products have either been on repeat in my makeup bag or they’re somewhat new and I can’t stop using them!
- Brow Wiz – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Murumuru Butter Bronzer – Physicians Formula
- Radiant Creamy Concealer – NARS
- Amazonian Clay Blush in ‘Paaarty’ – Tarte
- Make It Last Setting Spray – Milani
- Nail Polish in ‘ballet slippers’ – Essie
- Lipstick in 69 Matte Beauty – Milani
- Color Statement Lip Liner in 09 Spice – Milani
- Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte – Urban Decay
- Liquid Matte in Bombshell – Huda Beauty
- Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 218 Coral Remix Matte Finish – YSL