Alright so unless you live in San Diego or anywhere else where it’s beautiful year round, you’ll need a coat that keeps you warm but also goes with everything in your closet. This is where a neutral coloured coat comes in. I for one am obsessed with camel everything right now, so naturally I’m drawn to camel coats this winter. Continue reading “Camel Comfort”
Hi world! Happy new year! It feels good to finally be writing in my own blog. Something that belongs to me in this little corner of the internet. I’m excited to start writing about all my travels, share current fashion trends I’m loving, beauty products and anything else that pulls at my heart strings. As I’ve just moved down to California from Vancouver, Canada, I feel like this new blogging adventure came at a good time. I’m hoping to connect with as many people as possible through this blog.
I thought I could introduce myself a bit. Continue reading “First Blog Post”
Here are some beauty products that I’ve been loving recently. These products have either been on repeat in my makeup bag or they’re somewhat new and I can’t stop using them!
- Brow Wiz – Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Murumuru Butter Bronzer – Physicians Formula
- Radiant Creamy Concealer – NARS
- Amazonian Clay Blush in ‘Paaarty’ – Tarte
- Make It Last Setting Spray – Milani
- Nail Polish in ‘ballet slippers’ – Essie
- Lipstick in 69 Matte Beauty – Milani
- Color Statement Lip Liner in 09 Spice – Milani
- Vice Lipstick in 1993 Comfort Matte – Urban Decay
- Liquid Matte in Bombshell – Huda Beauty
- Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in 218 Coral Remix Matte Finish – YSL
11 countries, 26 days
In the fall of 2012, my friend and I took off to travel around Europe for a couple of months. I had heard great things about Contiki as well as plenty of positive reviews online which helped us make our decision. We decided to give it a shot and felt like having an organized tour around Europe wouldn’t be a terrible idea considering everything was planned ahead of time. We joined the European Escapade family and had the time of our lives. I want to talk a bit about some aspects of my experience with Contiki that I feel are important for anyone considering a future trip with them.